Compassion is our Mission
Parents and referring professionals have chosen The Center for Safe Youth for many years for one simple reason: we have the people, skills and knowledge to support at-risk youths and their families during a difficult time. By respectfully focusing on reducing a child’s fear and anger, we’re able to improve emotional readiness for the program they are about to enter.
Here’s how you and your child are professionally supported:
- Intensive training. Our primary agents have received over 240 hours in areas such as Verbal De-escalation Skills, Understanding ADD/ADHD, ODD and other diagnoses, and dealing with substance abuse.
- Treating the child as an individual. Agent assignments are guided by the information we receive from those who know the child best, including parents, therapists, school or program personnel and educational consultants.
- Round-the-clock communication. Our goal is to keep you fully informed every step of the way, and we are available for personal communication 24/7/365.
- Our nationwide network. With qualified primary and secondary agents throughout much of the United States, we can respond quickly in times of crisis.
- Over 25 years of experience. As pioneers in this field, we are prepared to respond to unique contingencies and can tailor our services to meet your child’s needs.
- Focus on the child. Every CSY person with whom you deal has the welfare of your child as top priority.
- Our commitment to non-violence. We know from experience that even violently oppositional adolescents can be verbally de-escalated and transported without physical restraint.
- Our assurance of professionalism. We offer a full profile of liability coverage, insurance, professional licensing, surety bond and Trustline certification.
To learn more about our Corporate Staff, Directors and Field Escort Agents, click the links below.